Thursday, January 8, 2009

The new blog

I've had a family-oriented blog (thenorwoodfamily.blogspot.com) for a while now, but it wasn't really the right place for posting blurbs about what "I" am doing and the things I enjoy... just a place for pics of the kids and keeping family in the loop. So, this new blog will be where I get to wax on about the things that make me go - the other side of my life (aka - the stuff I bore my wife with!).

Why One-Speed Life? Two reasons: my mom always said that I only had one speed (on) and because right now I'm really into singlespeed mountain biking. I love biking in general (road & mountain), but I love singlespeed. Sure, it's harder, but it's simpler, quieter and just more enjoyable all around. It's a rush flying up a hill to the point of passing out and totally rewarding at the end of a hard ride (they're all hard!). I don't hang with many people that really appreciate this, so I figured I can just blog about my fun times and at least the computer will listen. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment